Friday, May 7, 2010

Attractive/ Repulsive

RepulsiveI used this as my repulsive picture. When you first look at this you see what looks like flowers and their bright colors. Although when you look at it longer you see that it is actually repulsive because of the fact that they are weeds and would be a pain. I did a color overlay on this picture to make the colors pop more.I chose this as one of my repulsive picture because you it is very old and grimy. This also has a butterfly on it and to a viewer such as me that makes the picture very repulsive. To this picture i lowered the saturation to lower how bright the colors were.

Attractive
I chose this picture for my attractive picture because i really liked how the plant looks. Although this used to be alive and really pretty it is dieing now. Even though it is dieing i really liked the way all the twigs intertwine together and for me it made it attractive. I used a color overlay on this picture.
For one of my attractive pictures I used my dog. Although she is old and very gray in the face she is still attractive. She may not be as attractive as she used to be but i still think shes attractive. I used color Overlay to help make the colors brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment