Wednesday, June 9, 2010

open ended photos

for my first image i decided to take a picture of my softball. I really like playing this sport so i thought it would be cool to take a picture of. I didn't really have to do anything to this picture but i did do a blur overlay which helped to bring back some of the bright colors that were lost when i took the picture.
This picture was taken in my backyard. There was a tree just covered in these flowers and i wanted to take a picture of it. I really like how in focus the flowers up close are ans how they get smaller and more blurred in the background. To add to this effect I kept the flowers up front the way they were but blurred the ones in the background. This made the attention and emphasis more on the flowers up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment